30 Reasons to relocate to Bancroft!
- New doctors available and more coming
- New hospital
- New medical clinic to attract new physicians
- Optometrists, chiropractors, dentists, denturists, foot care and alternative health care practitioners are all available in Bancroft
- Long Term Care Facility
- Hospice North Hastings
- Veterinary Care
- Secondary School
- Public and separate elementary schools
- Loyalist College Campus – including full programs and many e-learning opportunities
- Early Years Centre and licensed childcare facility
- Public library
- Competitively priced residential making this an ideal place for young families and retirees
- Private senior's residence for aging family members
- Variety of financial institutions to choose from (Scotia Bank, TD, Kawartha Credit Union, RBC (ATM)
- Social Service organizations – Community Living, Children's Mental Health, Community Care North Hastings (support for seniors)
- Public Transportation system – The Rural Overland Utility Transit (TROUT) and Bancroft Community Transit
- Celebrate Youth organization
Quality of Life
- Unlimited outdoor recreation opportunities (boating, fishing, hiking, ATVing, snowmobiling, climbing and more)
- Recreational facilities – Curling Club, Arena, public parks, outdoor community bandshell, community halls (Club 580, Dungannon Recreation Centre)
- Cultural places – Village Playhouse, Art Gallery of Bancroft, studios, North Hastings Heritage Museum, Bancroft Gem & Mineral Club Museum, restored Bancroft Railway Station
- Variety of options for dining out
- Convenient shopping with personal service
- Friendly community that supports each other
- Variety of places of worship to choose from
- Bancroft is a safe community
- Bancroft is beautiful!
- Bancroft is a walkable community – most goods and services can be accessed on foot!
- Lots of different options for entertainment from bands playing at local restaurants, to plays at the Village Playhouse to opening receptions at the Art Gallery to open jam nights at the community hall
- The Bancroft area has wonderful fresh air and some of the best dark skies in Ontario for stargazing!